Delicious Vegan Cheezy Sauce
I love making simple, delicious cashew-based cheezy sauces to top my veggies, beans and grains. The other day I quickly came up with this recipe and I thought I would share it with you. Yummy and easy! I hope that you enjoy!
- 1/2 cup of raw cashews
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 jar of roasted red bell peppers in water, drained
- 1/4 cup of smoked sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of water (plus more as needed for a smooth consistency)
- 2-4 tablespoons of coconut aminos (to taste)
Blend until smooth and serve. Refrigerate after use, keeps for 5 days.
Don't forget to tag me in your pictures of this Delicious Vegan Cheezy Sauce!